Friday, May 4, 2012

What A Croc!


 Here's Lilly out on the patio again.  These are a couple weeks old, actually, but I thought they were cute.  She continues to love being outside, and this is the easiest place to take her at our current house.  She's actually spent three days with her Nana and Granddaddy this week.  Momma's been busy volunteering at Schwarzkopf, my old school.  I've been helping out my friends Trudy and Mercedes, working with their students typing autobiographies.  It's been fun!  But I wonder how I used to do all the working I did!  I'm beat from three half days!  Ha!  Anyway, Charlie gave me a CD of photos today.  Lilly's been in her swimming pool over at their house, but I haven't even looked at the pictures yet.  I'll do that soon.  Tomorrow I'm taking Lilly to a "splash park" with my friend Kelly and her twins.  I'll try to take some pictures there as well.  In the meantime, enjoy these.  The last one is a close-up of Lilly's new rubber shoes--Crocs.  I wanted a shoe that could get soaked and not even need to dry out.  They remind me of E.T. -- So ugly, they're kind-of cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update and the cute pics. I see what you mean about the crocs. I didn't know they had sandal styles of crocs. Looking forward to more updates.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete