For Mother's Day, Les took us on a little trip to a nearby farm called Sweetfield's Farm. It was really neat, and he thought it would remind me of Little Farmer, which up in Wisconsin. Sweetfield's had a sunflower maze, which was really challenging! Lilly got a big kick out of the various animals there. They had chickens, pigs, goats, and a cow. She's been making all these animal sounds, looking at animals in books, and even using animal apps on the iPad, so she really enjoyed seeing them in real life! But I must say, she was a little scared of the bigger animals. She wouldn't feed the goats, although she wanted to try, and she got very scared of the cow when it stuck out it's tongue. All in all, we had a great time and I really appreciated the thoughtful trip!
When they stamped one of Lilly's hand, she anxiously held out the other! Wow, two stamps!
They had some really good-looking chickens! All different kinds...
Oink! Oink!
Afraid to actually feed the goats, but happy to throw the feed down on the ground.
They had some cute goats too!
Here's the cow, and the other cow. Both very cute!
Lilly loved the hay maze, and she loved retrieving the bean bags at the bean bag toss.
I've been waiting to see these awesome pictures. Yours came out terrific! She's so cute! Love , Kel
ReplyDeletePS . See you tomorrow! :)
It's such a COOL place!
Great Pics! I especially like the one of Les. He rarely gets featured in the blog. (I know that's because he is camera shy.) Still, it's nice to see him, even as a goat!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun place to visit. Glad you enjoyed the outing.
Love,
Mom
Love the pictures. Look at that little rascal running with those bean bags like she just stole home plate. :) She's soooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom Robins
Thanks Kelly! I had a blast at the farm and at the beach! Mom, it is fun to see Les making an appearance, even if he is disguised as a goat! Ha ha! Carol, thank you too! Lilly really enjoyed the farm, and I 'll let Charlie copy my camera card for some more pictures of his sweetie pie at the farm...
ReplyDelete