I went ahead and took Lilly to the splash park that I mentioned the other day, and we had a great time! My friend Kelly ended up sick, so she couldn't go. But the good news about that is I saw her later and she was feeling much better! It took Lilly a little while to get the idea of running through the fountains that bubbled up all around the splash park. I probably should have backed up and taken a shot of the whole area, because it wasn't very big. There were about four lion statues and several fountains that shot up water around the whole circular area. Lilly enjoyed getting wet, but I think she preferred the lion statues to the water. She examined each one, though they were identical. And she wanted to ride each one, as you will see. The park also had a nice playground, and after Lilly had gotten good and wet, I changed her into dry clothes and took her over there for awhile. She really liked the slide, as usual. She also showed off one of her new skills-- hanging! Check it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She loves to play on the playground equipment, doesn't she. That's good; it's healthy for her. She looks so cute in her bathing suit and the shorts/shirt outfit. Love the little orange shirt. Thanks for the pics, Sherri.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Robins
Looks like Lilly is having such a good time. She's getting some mileage out of those crocs, too. Thanks for the cute pics. Keep 'em coming.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
SO cute sherri! The pics came out fantastic. She looks like she is having a ball. Talk to you soon. Love you! Kel
ReplyDelete