Lilly helped me pick sugar-snap peas (as well as quite a bit of soil!)from our garden on Saturday. Here are a few pictures I shot of her while we worked...
Awww, how cute!! She's a busy little bee. She's even eating them right on the spot! Her daddy likes to do that. I like the backside shot. :) You'll have to take her strawberry picking some time. Thanks for the pics, Sherri. Love, Mom Robins
What a busy little pea picker. She looks like a pro! Her hair is looking good; like maybe she is getting used to having it combed. I love the pink flowers in her hair, too. Guess my favorite pic of all is the second one, with the big smile! Of course, they are all cute! Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom
Awww, how cute!! She's a busy little bee. She's even eating them right on the spot! Her daddy likes to do that. I like the backside shot. :) You'll have to take her strawberry picking some time. Thanks for the pics, Sherri.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Robins
What a busy little pea picker. She looks like a pro! Her hair is looking good; like maybe she is getting used to having it combed. I love the pink flowers in her hair, too. Guess my favorite pic of all is the second one, with the big smile! Of course, they are all cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom