I ache all over, and I'm exhausted. But I'm pretty pleased with Lilly's birthday cake for tomorrow! I think she will be thrilled when she sees it! And now I'd better get to bed, or I'm going to be completely useless tomorrow... Can't believe we have a big two-year old girl!!! I'll get some pictures on as soon as I can!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
The cake is beautiful! Great job, Sherri. Sorry you had to stay up half the night. Seems like that was true with last year's cake, as well. Hmmm. Perhaps an earlier start in the future years might be a good idea. Ha! I know Lilly must have been delighted with her Elmo cake. Too bad you have to cut into it after all that hard work. Hope everyone is having a great day. Can hardly wait for more pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
When Lilly gets a bit older, she might be impressed to learn that she shares a birthday with Woody Guthrie. I got so busy yesterday hyping Woody's hundredth that I forgot to give my sweet little cousin a shout-out.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Lilly!
Buddy
PS - Sherri, can you fax me a piece of that cake?
Thanks Mom and Buddy! Mom, you're right, and earlier start would be helpful. Now I know for next year... Buddy, I will check out your article about Woody Guthrie, and I'll get right to work on faxing that cake over!!
ReplyDelete