Friday, May 6, 2011

Smart Shopper

"See what a big girl I am?  I like to help Mommy shop by holding things and then dropping them on the floor as we tool around the store!"

Today I took my camera along when Lilly and I went grocery shopping.  We stopped to take a few pictures on our way into the store.  I had been wanting to share with you guys how nicely she sits up in the cart...like a big girl!  She was very smiley and happy during the whole shopping trip today, which was great, because I skipped my usual attempt at getting her to take a morning nap. 

I enjoy letting her get some more wear out of this cute dress and tights, but I also think it's a little pathetic to be donning corduroy in May!  I'm soooo ready for spring!  It's coming, slowly but surely.  We've been able to go outside a couple of times this past week.  I let Lilly try her walker out in the driveway today, and she really liked that!  Lots of big, open space for her to zoom around.  (I'm talking about the walker that's like a little bumper car, not the push one.)  I think Lilly is looking forward to more time outside in the near future, too!

"Yeah!  It's fun to ride up here instead of being tied down in my car seat!"

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Just don't let her hold a yogurt. Trust me from experience, when they drop it the mess is huge. I love you, Token

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, wait until she starts picking out the cookies and cereals! I'm sure Les will whisper in her ear which ones to select. :) She looks so cute sitting up in the cart. You know she enjoys that better than the car seat. Her little corduroy outfit does have spring colors and so cute.
    Thank you for sharing these great pictures.
    Love,
    Mom Robins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! It won't be long before she is pointing out her favorites and bugging you to buy them. It looks like she really enjoys getting to sit up and look around much better than being in the basket in her car seat. What a cutie!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete