I've had fun readying the house for fall. We kinda have to create our own fall around here...fake colored leaves, fake hay bales, fake pumpkins. Well, we could buy real pumpkins, but they either rot or I end up throwing them away after Thanksgiving, so I'm resisting the urge this year. I'll buy a big one and do a jack-o-lantern for Halloween.
My mums outside look great so far! But it's a little hot for them, so the blooms may not last much longer. And the spider is a new addition this year. In the dark, his big orange body swirls with red lights inside. He's pretty cool! I love how festive the front of the house looks.
I'm hosting the Boyd Family Reunion on Saturday, and I've been working on a platter of my iced cookies for the event. I'll be sure to take pictures on Saturday if I can manage. But here's how the cookies are looking... By the way, I have a batch of Halloween cookies as well, but I'm saving them for after. Mostly doing a fall theme for now...






hey. thanks for the cookies, me, kyle , alina and my mom couldn't gobble them down fast enough. my mom wants you to know that she thinks you have such a talent and you really need to open a cookie business. love you, kel
ReplyDeleteAw, you're so welcome Kelly! I'm glad you all enjoyed them! And tell your mom I'm looking into that idea... Love you and see u guys soon!
ReplyDelete