Saturday, July 12, 2014

Catch-Up Posting!

I guess I've been too busy to blog lately... Yesterday Lilly was terribly sick with a fever, but today it is magically gone, thank goodness! I figured I had better catch up, because my next posting will likely be for Lilly's 4th birthday on Monday...

I took a few pics of Lilly at gymnastics again. These are not from this past week but the week before. We actually missed class this past Tuesday because my friend Danielle drove up from the Chicago area where she and her boys were visiting family. So we had a little impromptu visit! They came on Monday and left the next day. But we managed to get in plenty of fun before they left. Oh, and the picture of the hill is to show you a little bit of the work out I attempted on the 4th of July. I met up with a group for "boot camp" at the UW Fond du Lac campus "hill." Our workout consisted of lots and lots of grueling exercises like push ups, squats, frog jumps, and burpees, as well as taking turns running up and back down the hill pictured while holding a Bosu ball over our heads! It was absolutely horrible! ...but I'm glad I went. Ha ha!

That guy is holding a Bosu ball up. I would guess they weigh at least 8 to 10 pounds.
Danielle's three big boys rode horses.
Lilly waited with baby Dylan.
Evan and Lilly loved the slide!
Lilly and Evan went to preschool together, which is how I met Danielle.
Danielle with her oldest and youngest, and Lilly of course.

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You have been quite the "athlete now." Nice pic.

    ReplyDelete