![]() |
| Hunting for eggs... |
The Y hosted a free Easter egg hunt and breakfast with the Easter Bunny this morning. I signed Lilly up at the last minute, because somehow I knew nothing about it. It was cute, and she loved the Easter Bunny, even as ugly as he was! Ha ha!
![]() |
| How many did you get?! |
![]() |
| She was a little timid at first. |
![]() |
| Starting to loosen up... |
![]() |
| The kids turned in their empty eggs for a bag of treats at the end. |
![]() |
| Please can I eat some candy?! |
![]() |
| Saying "Candy!!" |
![]() |
| So excited! |
![]() |
| The Easter Bunny! |
![]() |
| Awwwwww.... |
![]() |
| Nearly knocking the bunny over! |
![]() |
| Hugs... |

















so sweet and cute!!!! BTW, you're right that is one ugly bunny! lol kel
ReplyDelete