I shot a few pics of Lilly this evening with some toys that Les just brought back from Wisconsin. He had gone up to take care of some business and to bring back our Jeep, which he also filled with belongings. Lilly was thrilled to discover her Rody horse from her birthday and her tricycle. I opened up a helmet and bell kit I had purchased to go with the trike but never given her, and she was crazy about them! She ran around yelling, "Dora helmet! Dora helmet!" (Dora is on the helmet, but I didn't even know Lilly knew what a helmet was!) As far as the riding of the trike, that's still a work in progress. She can sometimes pedal on her own, but she still seems to be "stuck" often. When she is going (whether I'm pushing or she's on her own) she says, "I'm doing it Mommy! I'm doing it!" She is so proud of herself!
So glad you have her roddy horse and tricycle. She looks so cute with her helmet on. And it is great that she wants to wear it! Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures. Love, Mom
What a hoot - Sesame Street!!! I know you both had a blast. She is so precious. Can hardly wait to see her again. You are coming to the reunion, right?
Thanks for the comments everybody! I particularly love the pictures of Lilly on that tricycle. Such joy! Sylvia, I plan to make it to the reunion with Lilly. Hopefully she will act precious for everybody! Love you!
FUN!!! :) Love it! love, kel
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! What a big girl now. She looks so proud of herself. :) It's like having a second birthday party to celebrate her second birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom Robins
So glad you have her roddy horse and tricycle. She looks so cute with her helmet on. And it is great that she wants to wear it! Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
What a hoot - Sesame Street!!! I know you both had a blast. She is so precious. Can hardly wait to see her again. You are coming to the reunion, right?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments everybody! I particularly love the pictures of Lilly on that tricycle. Such joy! Sylvia, I plan to make it to the reunion with Lilly. Hopefully she will act precious for everybody! Love you!
ReplyDelete