Sunday, June 24, 2012

Toe Update

Thanks for the concern about my toe. Rest assured, it is already feeling much better! The first night was the worst, as the toe and my foot swelled and bruised. I had to remove some of the tape in order to get some relief in the middle of the night. But I could tell when I awoke on Friday morning that my toe must be healing properly. Sure enough, X-ray confirmed that the bones were in place, and the doctor said to keep it taped to its "buddy toe" for the next four weeks. I'll try to keep up with that, but I think that may be overkill. We'll see. Anyway, there's another member of the family who is now asking for "tape" and even pretend-cries as though her toes are hurting her to convince me of her need for tape. Here's a picture of some much cuter taped-up "piggies."



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. What a little copy-cat. Maybe you could use this info to help you with the hair combing. If Lilly sees you combing your hair, she may want you to comb hers; or I guess more likely she will want to comb hers. Never too early to begin, I guess, though I'm sure she will still need a little help at least for a while.
    Cute!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in Mom! I appreciate all your comments. Youll notice I'm posting from the iPad. It doesn't give me the options I have with the regular blogger program on the big computer, but it sure is easier. Hopefully you guys can still get clear pictures with this blog press thing. I don't like it, but the iPad is almost always handier than going upstairs for the desktop. Maybe I just need a desktop computer on the main level whenever we move again!

    ReplyDelete