I hope everybody had a nice Easter today. Lilly made out like a bandit! First the Easter Bunny had come to our house, and she tore right into her basket...
Later she had her very first egg hunt at Nana's and Granddaddy's house. She caught on to the idea in no time and she loved it! Grammy came by with some Easter loot, and Aunt Susie sent a lovely Easter basket of goodies for us all! Thanks everybody!
The funny thing to me is, despite all the fun Lilly had, I don't have any really smiley pictures of her this year. I think she was very busy hunting eggs and didn't have time to stop and smile. Here's hoping maybe Granddaddy got some better shots than I did.
Super Sweet and super cute! Alina has a dress just like that ...only hers has ice cream cones on it. So funny! I thought it was one I gave you at first. She is a cutie pie! Hope to get together soon! love & miss you !kel
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures. She had my favorite kind of Easter egg hunt - where there is just one kid hunting! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
The Easter egg hunt was fun. She was very serious about finding those eggs and, goodness gracious, could she spot those eggs! It's a good thing there was no competition. :) Of course, the goodies inside were good incentives.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Robins