| "He He He! I'm so happy!!" |
You're looking at a little girl who told her mama "Ni Ni" when being put to bed tonight. She's really starting to talk!! Apparently she talked quite a bit yesterday at her grandparents' house, too. They reported hearing several words, although one or two were indecipherable.
| "Yep, that's right... I got up here by myself! Was there ever any doubt?!" |
And speaking of accomplishments... Lilly has also mastered climbing up onto the coffee table unassisted. Although I would never assist her in this. I really don't like it, but she LOVES it! She is so darn proud of herself!
| "Yippee!! It's so much fun to bounce around on this coffee table! |
She's been attempting this same feat with the couch, but she only has about a 50/50 chance of making it up on that so far.
Anyway, I'm feeling proud of my BIG GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Ni Ni, ya'll...
| "I love helping Mommy sweep. I've got ahold of the broom here." |
She does, indeed, look proud of herself for her accomplishment. Won't be long before she's mastered the couch, too. Too bad all of that help with the sweeping isn't too effective. (I think she has the wrong end of the broom, huh?)
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Mom
Yeah, she's been on andcoff the couch all morning. I guess she is successful more than half the time already. And yes, I wish her sweeping attempts were helpful. More often she is making the mess and I am the one sweeping it up!
ReplyDeleteAnd off!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures of such a little cutie pie. When I sweep the driveway here, Lilly gets her little broom and sweeps the leaves FROM THE LAWN ONTO THE DRIVEWAY. So much for helping, but she is so proud of herself. And she's definitely a little climber now. Thanks for the pics, Sherri.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Robins
Ha ha ha! Carol, your comment made me laugh out loud!!
ReplyDelete