Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Foliage

We've definitely been having Indian Summer here lately.  The weather has been warm, sunny, and mild.  We also seem to be passing the peak of color for Fall.  In fact, many of the trees on our property are looking pretty barren.  Today I went out to get some photos of our most colorful fall foliage-- before it all falls to the ground.







5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful leaves.
    I wish this would post!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I don't know what happened. Maybe I am back in Google's good graces, I hope! Wheeee!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. For all of you who wished me a happy retirement, thank you for your kind words. So far, I am enjoying it just fine. For some unknown reason I have been uable to post comments; they would just disappear instead of printing. Now, all of a sudden, for some strange reason, I am back on!
    Yea!
    Love,
    Mom (Julia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, your property looks beautiful with those colorful leaves! This part of the Fall season up there is great, as long as it doesn't get too cold too early.
    Julia, these computers and programs seem to be very independent, just like our cats! Glad you're back.
    Love, Mom Robins/Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! Whee! Thanks for the comments both Moms! That was certainly a mystery, Mom, wasn't it?!

    Lots more leaves were on the ground today. I'm glad I took my pictures yesterday. Its supposed to cool off here on Thursday and Friday. I think that may be the end of the mild weather, but hopefully we will make it to Tampa soon! Got our lease in an email tonight!

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete