http://youtu.be/pS3_fxEBv8k
Lilly Kate is really showing improvement in her walking skills! She cruises along the furniture quite quickly now, and something seems to be "clicking" in her head about how to put steps together. Here is some video (Click the link) from a couple of days ago when she suddenly took off with her stroller-style walker... I left the sound in on the last clip so you can hear her squealing (or screaming.) This is another new thing that's cute for a minute, but I hope it doesn't last too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, she's moving right along, isn't she. I wonder when she's finally going to let go and walk without holding on to anything. Keep the camera ready. Thank you for the update, Sherri.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Robins
Lilly Kate was definitely proud of herself when she realized she could walk with the stroller. Bet it won't be too long before she is walking without it. She might get balanced easier if she has on shoes with big, flat bottoms, like her Nikes. (Just a thought!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this adorable video.
Love,
Mom