Here's our Lilly Kate...officially four months old today!
I ordered these fancy little stickers for just this purpose. You stick them on a t-shirt or onesie and snap your baby's photo. When we were done with it, I re-stuck it to it's backing, and I plan to use it in a scrapbook, photo album, or baby book. Pretty cute idea, I think!
That's right! I didn't even think of Lilly's four month milestone, I've been so busy counting weeks instead. Very cute, with her hands on her knees!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Love, Mom
Yes, I, too, particularly like the one with her hands on her knees. She is such a little doll!
ReplyDeleteSherri, don't forget to let us know what you learned from your rheumatologist visit last weeek. Sure hope he/she had some good insight into your problem and suggestions for coping with it. Love, Grandma
Isn't she precious!! You know, she looks like she's becoming a little ham in front of the camera. I was just mentioning to Charlie and wondering if you were going to post a four-month photo, and here it is -- another adorable picture. Love, Mom Robins
ReplyDelete