Here I am in our very clean kitchen at 33 weeks. I was getting ready to have some guests over.
I'm really feeling like the countdown is ON... It's fun and exciting and scary all at the same time! I'll have to post a photo of the baby's room as soon as I finish it up. It's looking cute. Baby gear is starting to pile up around here but is still in boxes. Hopefully we'll soon be installing the carseat and setting up the stroller, swing, and play yard. I just want to be ready in case anybody ? decides to show up early.
Here's a lovely full-length. These are my favorite pregnancy pants right now, and my favorite shoes, well, slippers, actually. Oh, and note the freshly pedicured toes. I treated myself today.
I hosted a small gathering of ladies tonight. Just four of us in all-- myself, Jamie, a cool artist lady named Hope, and another very sweet girl named Rhiannon. We each supplied a snack and enjoyed some girl time... something I've really been in need of lately. We dined on cheesy artichoke dip, brie, tomato caprese, french bread, grapes, cherries, home made cinnamon rolls, and creamy lemonade pie. (Yumm-o!) Of course they're all moms, so it was nice to sit around and talk about babies, motherhood and so on. It was a really nice little group of us, although I had invited about 6 or 8 others who weren't able to make it. I understand, though. This is a busy time of year. Anyways, I'm really glad the gals who were able to make it did, because we had a lovely time!
Just wondering if your little gathering of gals got to see a magnificent sunset like the one you posted. The very clean kitchen looks really nice, as do you and ?.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Week 33 update.
Take care.
Love, Mom
Sherri, you really look great. It looks as if you're all baby and not much fat elsewhere. Am I right? So when is the new due date? Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom Robins
Hi, Moms...
ReplyDeleteThe weather last night was terrible, actually. It was rainy and windy, so there was no sunset to speak of. Thanks for the compliments. I know I've picked up some extra fat around the thighs and around the chest, but overall I guess I've been lucky that most of the gain is probably the baby. The new due date is possibly July 14th, but we'll have to confirm that with the doctor in the next couple of appointments. I see her Thursday, but we have a sonogram next Tuesday to check the placenta. We should know more then. Love you!
Sherri