Okay, here's 20 weeks! We are officially halfway through the pregnancy! Yeaaaa!
It's been a week of excitement with definitely feeling the baby, not just the gas or the indigestion. I think ? may even have the hiccups from time to time. It's either that or kicking, but I have had a few moments with a continuous thumping of some sort. I am truly starting to feel like a pregnant lady, which I love!
(psssst... Mom, am I throwing you off with the blue text?)
On an entirely different note, Fondy's basketball season came to its end tonight. We lost in a most pathetic fashion to Beaver Dam highschool, a team which is ranked second in it's very weak conference. However, the way we played them was very weak as well. Our players were in tears at the end of the game, which was really sad to see.
We got behind in the first half by not playing well. Then in the second half we were nailed with fouls left and right! They must have called 20 fouls on us and only 4 on the home team. It was very poorly and unfairly officiated, because those "Golden Beavers" were making plenty of mistakes, too! I hope they get their butts handed to them in their next game. (How's that for poor sportsmanship?! Ha ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess I shouldn't have mentioned the color of the type and just kept that little observation to myself. Yes, you are confusing the issue now. So,we will just have to wait and see.
ReplyDeleteToo bad about the basketball team. It is realy hard to win when the visitors have the disadvantage of biased home court officiating. Sorry about the loss, but one bright basketball moment was when USF beat UConn yesterday. Were you able to watch that one?
Take care. You've got another big week of excitement ahead. Painting more masterpieces and a doctor's appointment, right!
Keep us posted.
Love, Mom
I love how your trying to confuse your mom! bad, bad! :) How can you hold out that longggg?? I would HAVE to know....! You look great for halfway through and by the way, I've lost like 50 lbs. already just pumping and the excess fluid in my body. I am pretty excited about that ! Talk to you soon. Love ya!!! Kel
ReplyDeleteHey Mom, of course I purposely went back and changed that lettering to blue just for fun! (I originally typed it in black...I wonder what that means?) We were talking about baby names a little last night, and Les was saying why bother picking a boy's name if we're having a girl. I think we are both feeling like it's a girl.
ReplyDeleteWe missed the ending of the USF game, but last we knew they were up by 9, so we were hoping they had won! I DO have a big week upcoming! I'll keep you posted!
Kelly! So glad to hear the weight is already coming off. I'm starting to read "The Nursing Mother's Companion." This book was recommended to me by an OB nurse/Lactation specialist as one of the BEST ones to have for quick and easy reference. So far, it seems really good. I'm not into the actual nursing instruction part yet, but the book does seem to be user friendly and very informative. (FYI) As far as finding out about the sex, I just think I'll be disappointed if I know ahead of time. We'll see what happens at the sonogram Tuesday, though!
Lookin' Good!!!!!!! Gracious, I was huge by 20 weeks both times- you have such a lovely shape :) As for another nusing book, I loved "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding" by LLL International. It's kind of a nursing bible of sorts. As much as I loved the "comfortable in my own skin" roundness of pregnancy, I truly felt womanly while nursing-- must have since I did it for so long ;) Oh, I envy your journey!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Jen
BTW- sorry about the boys game-- sounds heartbreaking :(
Hey Jen!
ReplyDeleteActually my sister already gave me the LLL book, so I've got that too! This nurse told me she liked "companion" because it was a better "quick reference" type book to keep by the bed.
I am loving the roundness that's starting to happen, and looking forward to the rest! Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure I'll be huge soon enough! Ha ha!
Love you, too!
Sherri